Welcome to the LSKD website (the Website), which is operated by LSKD Pty Ltd A.C.N.123 602 737 (we, us, our or LSKD).
While we try to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices that appear on this website are accurate, errors may happen. We may choose to not fill any order (or part of any order) you have placed where this website contains errors or inaccuracies, including, but not limited to, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies. If we choose to not fill any order (or part of any order) you have placed, we will refund you the monies you have paid to us relating to the goods or services we have chosen not to provide (including delivery relating to those goods or services).
Where your order relates to goods:
- risk in the goods will pass to you when we place the goods in the post or with another delivery service; and
- subject always to our right to choose not to fill any order (or part of any order) above, title to the goods will only pass to you once you have paid us the price relating to the goods (as specified in your order).
We cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that the Website will be available at all times or at any given time.
We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the Website in whole or in part. However, we cannot be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Website.
In relation to the Website, you must not:
- use the Website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- in any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
The material on the Website, including the software, design, text, images and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website are owned or under licence by LSKD and protected by Australian and international laws.
Your use of the Website does not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the trade marks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the trade mark owner.
We own the copyright, which subsists in all creative and literary works that are displayed on the Website.
You may view the Website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you may make a temporary copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
You must not:
- reproduce or use any of the material on the Website for commercial purposes, including sale;
- in any way modify the material on the Website; or
- cause any of the material on the Website to be framed or embedded in another website.
In summary, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Website in any way except as expressly provided for by us or expressly authorised in writing by us.
In the event that you do any of the above acts, we will not hesitate to enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
Third party links
The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties (“Linked Websites”). We do not control Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any Linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Website. We provide the hyperlinks for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a Linked Website or the products or services offered at Linked Websites. You visit Linked Websites entirely at your own risk.
We do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of Linked Websites or their content. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of goods and/or services offered to you via a Linked Website.
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
Some legislation such as the Australian Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (Cth) and other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your “Statutory Rights”). We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for your Statutory Rights.
Except for your Statutory Rights and with respect to the Website:
- all material on the Website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to warranties of acceptable quality and fitness for a particular purpose;
- we do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- we do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on your part, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
You expressly acknowledge that we do not exert control over users of the Internet and we are not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your access to the Website.
Limitation of Liability
In the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the costs of having the goods repaired.
In the case of services, to any one of the following as determined by us:
- the supplying of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
We do not make any claims that the information is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the information contained in the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
How to contact us about privacy
Your privacy is very important to us. For that reason, please read the following details carefully and get in contact with us if you have any questions.
Collection and Purpose
We may collect personal information from you in the course of your use with our website if you input any personal information into the website. In addition, we also collect cookies from your computer, which enables us to tell when you use the website and also to help customise your website experience.
Personal information means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
- whether the information or opinion is true or not; and
- whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
Examples of personal information we collect are your name, address, telephone number and email address.
The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the website. Some provision of personal information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of personal information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the website. Due to the nature of the services we provide, it is impractical for us to deal with you without knowing your full name. When you register for our services, you are required to use truthful and accurate information and you will not have the option to use a pseudonym.
We do not collect sensitive information (which means information or an opinion about an individual's, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, sexual orientation or practices, criminal record, health information, genetic information, biometric information or biometric templates).
We may use or disclose your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing by us or third parties. If you are located in a European Union member state, we will only use or disclose your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing by us or third parties where you provide your consent.
We customarily disclose personal information only to our service providers who assist us in operating the website. We will only disclose personal information to a third party with your consent or if required to do so under law.
Sometimes we contract with third parties to perform services on our behalf. When we do that, we will only provide those third parties with such information about you as they need to perform those services.
Sometimes the third party is located overseas. The territories in which our third party service providers are located in are:
- The United States of America.
Our third party service providers may store and process information provided by you on services located in the above locations.
The above list may change from time to time and we will update that information.
By providing your personal information to us, or to a third party with whom we contract, you:
- consent to the transfer of that information to our third party service providers who are located outside Australia;
- agree that we will not be required to take any steps to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach the Australian Privacy Principles in relation to your personal information.
Where the EU General Data Protection Regulation applies, we will ensure the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses for transfers of personal information are used in our contracts with our third party service providers.
Access and correction
The Australian Privacy Principles allow you to get access to, and correct, the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us on the details set out below.
How to make a complaint
You can complain to us in writing about how we have handled your personal information. We will respond to the complaint within 30 days.
We have processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information, including encryption of all data when it is transferred to our service providers and limitations on access to personal information within our organisation.
This website will not ask for any personal information by email. If you receive an email requesting bank or credit card details, login and/or password please ignore/delete and let us know by contacting us. Do not verify bank account or any personal information by clicking on a link – Please let us know.
Any issues or complaints regarding your experience with this website should be either emailed to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Or posted to us at:
1/9, 65 Christensen Road, Stapylton 4207, Queensland, Australia
We otherwise reserve all rights.